* what's past are forever left behind as memories somewhere in my heart...

Monday, May 24, 2010


2 lessons, 2 sessions. Both on the same day itself.

Went Jac's arts exhibition earlier on after spending the whole day lazing at home. Another missed date to Nop's clubbing invitation. Seriously, that was also because of the crowd at dbl O that stopped me from going back to the area to join in the fun.

Let me talk on the 2 sessions first.
1 session at home, another 1 at Dempsey's B&J. Got it? 2 ice cream sessions in a day. OMG!!!!!

2 lessons. Kiddo, here's for you! =P
1 was when kiddo sms-ed me the correct way of pronouncing "Minute Maid" this brand, which this had bugged us ever since we bought the new orange bottle from Fairprice.
2 was when we realised there were orbs in Tony's camera. Yes! ORBS!!!! If you do not know what are orbs, please google like I did. Ok, it's true that Jixuan and Jialuan are knowledgeable in this and thanks for sharing so much! But I'm really amazed at their existence and also the fact that I have friend who is able to capture them on his camera. Or should I say, allowed my friend to have them captured. Exact location, I would only say, it's one of the churches at Waterloo Street.

As a TV-fan, I'm now all in for this Korean drama - IRIS. Even Uncle Jeremy is super into it. Thanks to him, I remembered that I have to get home in time to watch it. Please watch it if you love action dramas. Please don't watch it if you can't take emotional stranggling. But if you are like me, who's in between both, then just watch la!!!

Today was the first time that some of us are driving in this group. Somehow we were short of a car for moving on to the next destination, and short of a car for Sengkang area. Perhaps this is a new reason to be added on to the list of "please go take practical!".


-YayA- screamed at papaya 00:37!


Profile

*yayapapaya
*130187
*msn: huangsexiaoyazi@hotmail.com
*facebook/friendster: bing0_not@yahoo.com
*capable in self-healing
*provides A-grade counselling
*loves family
*loves genuine friends
*hates fakers
*curse back doubly on backstabbers
*life is consistently improving