* what's past are forever left behind as memories somewhere in my heart...

Monday, June 01, 2009


I think my weight is constantly increasing currently. And that is bad. Like what Jixuan said, if this happens, it meant I will be constantly like this. In this case, it's really time to cut down on the consumption and increase on exercising.

I just took a glance at my most outstanding student's report book. Though I only teach her on Math and Science, I am very proud of her results. Except for her English which she scored A2, the other 7 subjects are A1. At Sec 2, this kinda result is super good. Her percentage was 81 and she topped in her class. Report book showed L1R4 and L1R5 too. Obviously, one was 6 and latter 5. If she maintains this standard of hers, I believe entering to JC will not be a problem at all. (Well, she scored 88.5 for Science and 84.5 for Math.) Her mum was rather cute, gave me a little gift as an appreciation of her excellent results. Actually I would say 80% is her hard work. I am so certain cause I wasn't half of her in the past. Wooo~

Had a gathering with Maria, Mas, Thiru and Yus & Bf. I had so much of adrenline rush while watching Terminator Salvation, thanks to the surround sound system in The Cathay too. I guess there was a quarrel inside the theatre as well, as shoutings can be heard. Dinner at East Coast is really filling, licking good. And it made my bowel smoother as well. Wahaha~~~

If you are looking for some cocktails to chillout at night, never try DXO. When they do not serve Mojito, I should be wary of their bartenders. Apparently they can't even mix a common cocktail like Singapore Sling and Margarita. Was disgusted by the drinks, but at least companions were much better.


-YayA- screamed at papaya 00:56!


Profile

*yayapapaya
*130187
*msn: huangsexiaoyazi@hotmail.com
*facebook/friendster: bing0_not@yahoo.com
*capable in self-healing
*provides A-grade counselling
*loves family
*loves genuine friends
*hates fakers
*curse back doubly on backstabbers
*life is consistently improving