* what's past are forever left behind as memories somewhere in my heart...

Thursday, May 07, 2009


insomnia has came back to haunt me once again. previously it's obvious due to stress. but how about this time? i've already tried my best to relax. drank milk too, hopefully i can get some sound sleep. thought it was due to the weather, but even with the fan on while rain is pouring outside, i still cant sleep. just dont know what's wrong...

people has always been advising me not to waste time on some other people. i refused to heed the advice. went ahead and sacrified certain things for them. now, when my life is jeopardised, who are the real ones standing beside me, giving me the support that i want? so, i came to my senses that some people need no sympathy or my time for them. i am just wasting my life away...


-YayA- screamed at papaya 02:07!


Profile

*yayapapaya
*130187
*msn: huangsexiaoyazi@hotmail.com
*facebook/friendster: bing0_not@yahoo.com
*capable in self-healing
*provides A-grade counselling
*loves family
*loves genuine friends
*hates fakers
*curse back doubly on backstabbers
*life is consistently improving